FORWARD

forward \ˈfȯr-wərd \ adj 1 : The beginning of a movement, see DIRECTION

Friday, March 13, 2015

drunk

drunk \'drəŋk\  v 1: an alcohol induced condition that erases common sense, boundaries, and short-term memory, usually resulting in someone doing something they wish they had not done, though fortunately for drunks  like me, our society often accepts being drunk as an excuse for regrettable behavior 2 : at least 90% of my sexual activity with men, and 100% of my activity with women was initiated while drunk 3 :  to openly admit these statistics in public I would need to be drunk enough to forget I confessed 4 : what my mother has to be in order to have a heartfelt conversation with me 5 : what I prefer to be if I’m expected to contribute to the conversation 6 :  it is said that a person’s true spirit comes out when he’s drunk.   Apparently then, I’m the kind of person who would ride a scooter butt naked through the suburbs or go swimming in my bra and underwear in the gulf of Mexico at four in the morning, praying under the reflection of a full moon 7 : It was a comfort to learn that Noah was a drunk and still the Lord saw fit to give him something important to do.  

No comments: